Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tiny Tribe Apparel

I'll never forget that day. I was nervous. Not because of fear, but because of joy. I knew. I just knew. And when that little pink stripe showed up I REALLY knew. I found out I was pregnant with my honeymoon baby in early August. I was ecstatic. So I did what all new moms do; I got to online searching and shopping for the newest trends for my little one. And pretty soon, a whole new world opened up for me. I was introduced to this community of mamas who had small shops with the trendiest of clothes and accessories for baby boys and girls. I enjoyed window shopping (I let gender be a surprise! YES, I waited until my Miles was born to find out he was a boy!) and imagining little outfits in my head. On April 2, 2013, I gave birth to Miles Blake.


He was the most beautiful of baby boys, and he continues to get more beautiful each day. I have always loved trends and "now" fashion, but becoming a mom gave me a new outlet to the source. I wanted to style my little baby in the hippest of clothes. Then I had a moment of "I could totally do this". So now here we are. I'm nervous and excited for this journey, but hey, you've got to start somewhere. Here is my first tee, which my wonderful, supportive husband, so lovingly printed for me! 

If you are interested in our products you can give us a look over at tinytribeapparel.bigcartel.com! We have hand drawn, hand printed, original designs. Our shirts come in sizes for everyone in your tiny tribe. (Infant-Adult) We hope to see you at the shop soon! I will post new designs as they come. Follow us on instagram @tinytribeapparel, and like us on Facebook!

I'm so excited to see where this journey takes me. Life is about chasing your dreams and taking risks. Now, back to the drawing pad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment