Friday, January 9, 2015

A little about me.

Well Hello there! As said in my description, my name is Amanda. I am 26 years old and I currently reside in Louisiana with my husband and my 21 month old son, Miles. My husband is a teacher and football coach. Me and Miles are his number one fans and supporters. I am currently in my last semester of college and I am studying to become an evolutionary biologist (I know, right). It keeps my brain fried and my sleep schedule wacky. I started to get into kid trends from following some fellow mamas on Instagram. I have always had a passion for fashion, but having a little one has taken it to a whole new level. I love styling my little man and he loves posing for pictures for me to post. With this blog, I hope to inspire other mamas out there who have little fashion babes like mine! I also will be blogging about life and such (I like to talk), so I hope all you lovely people will enjoy that too! I'll be brainstorming some ideas over the next few weeks! If you have any suggestions or topics you would like me to discuss, let me know! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment