Sunday, January 25, 2015

Baby personal care products - my top 5!

Hey y'all! So tonight I'm super thankful for the new Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb that I was introduced to by LUSH Cosmetics! Why, you ask? Because the calming nature of adding this little guy to the tub has seemed to help my little man chill out and relax before bed time. I am all about health and personal care products for little ones. I think it is important to influence our tiny humans to take care of themselves! My mama was, and still is, forever caring for her skin, hair, and nails. So now, as an adult, I find myself trying to do the best to take care of what my mama gave me. And now, without further adieu, my top 5 tiny tots personal care products!

Number 1: Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb from LUSH Cosmetics
Infused with lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood oils, this baby will always be number one on my list! Shaped like a super cute robot that fizzes when you put him in the bath, this bath bomb will help your little one calm down and relax for bedtime. Plus, he turns the water blue! How cool?!

Number 2: Babyganics - shampoo + body wash, chamomile verbena
Since having Miles, I feel like I've tried every baby body wash on the block. I LOVE this one! Babyganics products are all natural and made with natural ingredients. This foaming wash smells great and is super safe for baby too. Miles loves that it foams up making him want to wash all by himself! 

Number 3: The Honest Co. Wipes
From everything like changing diapers, to messy little hands, these wipes steal the show. Using the most advanced technology, they are made stronger and thicker than normal wipes. They are made with all plant based ingredients so not only are they good for your tiny messes, but they are good for the Earth too!



Number 4: Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment
This amazing, all natural, petroleum free ointment is perfect for everyday use! Use it when changing baby's diaper, or to get rid of any pesky little cheek blemishes. I love the smell and feel of this ointment. Since it is petroleum free, it is smooth and silky, not sticky like other ointments. Throw it in your diaper bag or purse for on the go use!


Number 5: California Baby Super Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
As mamas, we all know the importance of sunscreen on our little ones. I love this one because once again it is all natural (are you seeing a pattern here) and fragrance free. I buy the super sensitive version just for extra protection of my baby's skin. He is slightly sensitive to some personal care products, so I'd rather be safe than sorry! If you try this amazing sunscreen out, it will not disappoint! 



There you have it! My top 5 baby "beauty" products! Hope you enjoyed and try some of these products out on your little babe! When you go to grab them from the store, tell them mama Manda sent you! Much love. x 




No comments:

Post a Comment