Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Little Style With Miles

I'm not sure if I have cordially introduced the baby behind this mama! His name is Miles and he is 2 years old. His favorite food is Mac n' Cheese and he loves him some apple juice. When he's not watching Mickey Mouse you can find him running around the house pretending to be a Ninja Turtle. He likes to pose for pictures just as much as I like taking them. He has long hair, and he loves it! He's seriously the coolest kiddo ever and I love him to pieces. (Okay, so I'm a little biased.)


Today I'm going to share one of his recent looks with you! This one was seriously so cute and we got a million and one compliments on it during the day!


We started with a new tee from Mason Blake Apparel. It's a super soft, grey, tri-blend tee printed with the perfect message for Miles, "Messy Hair Don't Care". Next up, our favorite favorite FAVORITE black skinny jeans from Farm Fresh Denim. Their distressed jeans and shorts are seriously to die for!

We finished up with our favorite Freshly Picked moccasins in "Ebony", and a neon beanie from NOXXaz.


Miles was super comfy all day and just the cutest little cutie pie! I hope you all love this outfit as much as I do. Click any of the links to the shops above to get this look for your little one!

Amanda and Miles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment