Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mama Trends - black skinnies

Hey mama! So you have come here because maybe you are a stylish mama like me! Maybe you want to learn about some trends. Or, maybe you are just a mama, and you're curious. Whatever the case may be, I know one thing is for sure, you can never go wrong with a pair of black skinnies.

It took me a few days before I decided what my first mama trend post would be about. Then I decided to look for inspiration in my own closet. The one item that has remained constant in my wardrobe (besides yoga pants of course) are my black skinny jeans. I know some of you are thinking "Me? In skinny jeans? BLACK skinny jeans?" YES! You! Rock it mama!

I love love love my black skinnies. Let me tell you why. They go with just about anything! You can dress them up or down. They have a little edge to them without being way out there. They are super comfy. And, quite possibly my favorite reason, mine are high waisted which gives a little extra stylish flair while helping shape my mama body. Do you really need any more reasons?

My favorite pair are my black American Eagle high waisted jeggings. Although they are jeggings, they are made of a more denim-like material. Also, they won't break the bank! So you can be ballin' on a budget, ma!


I pair mine with just about anything. I will wear them with a flowy loose shirt and ankle boots for a super simple on the go look. Or, pair them with your favorite button up, wedge booties, and a statement necklace for a night on the town. Either way, you can't go wrong. 

It may take a bit of time to find the perfect pair for you, but be patient my friend.

Besides, a pair of little black skinnies should be a staple in every girl's wardrobe! 

Here's a couple of my favorite looks featuring my skinnies! Check out my instagram @mmandersss to see more looks featuring these babies. 




Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment